Natalie Grant, Dove Award-winner for “Female Vocalist of the Year” four consecutive years (2006-2009), will perform at The Cove on Sept. 8. Her latest recording, Love Revolution, includes her hit song “Your Great Name.”
Phillips, Craig and Dean will be in concert at The Cove on Sept. 14. Randy Phillips, Shawn Craig and Dan Dean are full-time senior pastors in Austin, Texas; St. Louis; and Dallas, respectively. As the recording trio Phillips, Craig and Dean, they have sold more than 2 million records and landed 20 No. 1 singles, including “Crucified With Christ” and “Revelation Song,” 2010’s Dove Award-winning “Worship Song of the Year.”
On Sept. 27, FFH will perform at The Cove. The group has garnered seven No.1 radio hits including “Fly Away” and “Watching Over Me,” multiple Dove Award nominations and approximately 2 million career album sales.
These concerts, part of the An Evening at The Cove series, include a buffet dinner, followed by a concert program. The price is $50 per person.
Other events planned at The Cove in September include a “The Power of a Praying Life” seminar with renowned author Stormie Omartian Sept. 4-6; “Living Proof Live” Simulcast with Beth Moore Sept. 15; “Senior Celebration with Cliff Barrows and Friends” event Sept. 17-19; and more. See below for a complete list of September events. For pricing and registration information, visit www.thecove.org or call (800) 950-2092.
• Sept. 8: An Evening at The Cove with Natalie Grant
• Sept. 14: An Evening at The Cove with Phillips, Craig and Dean
• Sept. 27: An Evening at The Cove with FFG
• Sept. 4: SeniorSalt Impact (morning)
• Sept. 17-19: Senior Celebration with Cliff Barrows and Friends with R.T. Kendall and Buddy Green
Leadership Events (designed for pastors and church leaders)
• Sept. 19-20: Leadership Forum: Ministry Transitions with Bob Russell
• Sept. 27: Pastors' Institute: On Being a Pastor with Alistair Begg
• Sept. 8: Women's Seminar: “Reflecting the Heart of Jesus” with Elizabeth George
• Sept. 15: “Living Proof Live” Simulcast with Beth Moore
• Sept. 4-6: “The Power of a Praying Life” with Stormie Omartian
• Sept. 13-14: “Breathe In” with Randy Phillips, Shawn Craig and Dan Dean
• Sept. 21-23: Studio Seminar: “Obadiah: A Love Letter from God” with Larry Crabb
• Sept. 24-26: “The Truth, Power and Relevance of the Gospel” with Alistair Begg
• Sept. 28-30: “The Time of the Judges: Sin, Politics, and War” with Michael Easley
Throughout the Month: Personal Spiritual Retreats
Personal Spiritual Retreats are self-directed opportunities (2 nights/3 days or 3 nights/4 days) for an individual or a couple to experience renewal in the peacefulness of The Cove setting, allowing them to refocus on growing their relationship with God. These are offered on a space-available basis. For more information, please contact our reservations department at (800) 950-2092. Special rates are available for those in full-time Christian ministry.
About The Cove: Nestled in the scenic mountains of Asheville, N.C., the Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove offers guests a unique and serene experience for purposeful Bible training through in-depth seminars; personal spiritual retreats; concerts; programs for seniors, women and church or ministry leaders; and many other inspirational events throughout the year. The Cove is also available as a conference and retreat center for group events for Christian churches and nonprofit ministries. Facilities can accommodate small groups, such as board meetings and church staff retreats, as well as large groups up to 450 guests. Visit www.thecove.org or call (800) 950-2092 for information on pricing or availability for events at The Cove. You can also connect with The Cove on these social media sites: Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.