CA Technologies (CA: NASDAQ) today announced Mike Denning, general manager, Security business, CA Technologies, will deliver a keynote speech at RSA® Conference 2012 on March 1 at 2:50 p.m. PT in the Moscone Center, San Francisco. CA Technologies is a platinum sponsor of the event.
Denning’s keynote, “Protecting Business in the New World Order,” will highlight how security can improve the performance of an organization and enable the business. Dr. Carrie Gates, CA Technologies distinguished engineer and director of Research for CA Labs, will join Denning on stage to showcase security scenarios with respect to big data, near field communications and more.
Other CA Technologies activity at RSA Conference 2012 includes:
- “The Rise of Identity as a Service,” Monday, February 27 from 9:30 – 10:15 a.m. PT at the Westin San Francisco Market Street. Lina Liberti, vice president, Security Product Management, CA Technologies, will participate on this panel moderated by Steve Coplan, senior analyst, The 451 Group, at the AGC's 8th Annual West Coast Information Security & Emerging Growth Conference.
- CA Technologies is a gold sponsor of the Cloud Security Alliance Summit which takes place on Monday, February 27 in Gateway Room 102/103 at the Moscone Center. Baber Amin, senior director, product management, CA Technologies, at 9:30 a.m. PT, will participate on a panel discussing “National and International Security Standards – the Viability of Cross-Jurisdictional Solutions.”
- CA Technologies is a finalist in four categories in the SC Magazine Reader Trust Awards:
Winners will be announced on Tuesday, Feb. 28.
- “Can We Reconstruct How Identity is Managed on the Internet?” Wednesday, February 29, 9:30 a.m. PT, Room 304, session code STAR-202. Merritt Maxim, director, Security Product Marketing, CA Technologies, will discuss the enabling technologies as well as the policy and economic issues that need to be overcome if the identity-aware Internet is to become reality.
- “Using Security to Enable Business Innovation: Real-life Lessons Learned,” Wednesday, February 29, 1 p.m. PT, Room 120, session code SPO1-204. Shiraz Sarangi, director, IT Services for Rogers Communications, a CA Technologies customer, will discuss how the security team at Rogers Communications aligned itself to the corporate business strategy for positive results. Sarangi also will highlight how those results changed the customer experience and supported the business transformation within Rogers Communications.
Attendees can visit the CA Technologies booth (#1630) to see demonstrations of its security solutions, including:
- Privileged Identity Management and Virtualization Security
- Web Access Security
- Content-Aware SharePoint Security
- Identity and Access Management Cloud Services
- Identity Management and Governance
Each day in the CA Technologies booth attendees can register to win a Kindle Fire. Attendees must be present to win.
About CA Technologies
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) is an IT management software and solutions company with expertise across all IT environments – from mainframe and distributed, to virtual and cloud. CA Technologies manages and secures IT environments and enables customers to deliver more flexible IT services. CA Technologies innovative products and services provide the insight and control essential for IT organizations to power business agility. The majority of the Global Fortune 500 relies on CA Technologies to manage evolving IT ecosystems. For additional information, visit CA Technologies at www.ca.com.