Schedule of events:
June 9th and June 30th: Fun on the Fly! Youth Fly Fishing Day Camp
• Time: 10:00-3:30 pm for youth ages 6-16
• What: Youth will learn basics of casting, knots, fly selection, entomology and practice catch and release methods on private, stocked ponds
• Cost: $69, which includes equipment and lunch
• Extras: $32 half-day whitewater raft trip for adults while kids are at camp
June 16th: Cast Off 2012
• What: Full day of casting instruction, competition, product demos and presentations by industry experts and the Glacier Anglers pro staff
• Cost: Free
• Extras: Great Northern Brewing beer, raffles, special pricing in the Glacier Outdoor Center, lunch available for purchase and two showings of 2012 Fly Fishing Film Tour for $10 at The Bear’s Den, located on Glacier Outdoor Center property. Plus product demos from Ross, R.L. Winston, Scientific Angler and more!
June 30 & July 1: Demo Days
• What: Aire and & Outcast boats will provide on-river product demos and R.L. Winston, Sage, Reddington, Rio and Simms product demos at Glacier Outdoor Center
• Cost: Free
• Extras: Discount raft trips available with coupon received from Glacier Outdoor Center and free BBQ
Please visit http://www.glacierraftco.com/ or call (406) 888 – 5454 for more information on upcoming events.
Glacier Raft Company is an outdoor adventure company at the west entrance to Glacier National Park. Established in 1976, GRC is Montana's most experienced raft company and has provided quality river trips to more than 300,000 people. GRC offers extended wilderness whitewater adventures and guided fishing trips through Glacier Anglers. Glacier Outdoor Center is the company's multi-activity headquarters, offering a full-service fly shop, gear shop and cabin rentals. www.glacierraftco.com www.glacieranglers.net. www.twitter.com/glacierraftco Facebook