The second annual North Bay Web Conference (http://northbaywebconference.com), presented by WIMP, Web & Interactive Media Professionals, is coming up on May 20th in Rohnert Park, CA (just south of Santa Rosa). The daylong, in-person conference focuses on educating and connecting the San Francisco North Bay Area community of web industry professionals. Attendees will have the opportunity to attend breakout sessions, Q&A sessions with featured disciplines, panel sessions, and network with others.
Sponsors such as WIMP, North Bay iHub, Webvanta, Social Candy, and O’Reilly Media will be featured in the exhibit hall where raffles will be held throughout the day. Attendees will be able to win Facebook Marketing tools from Social Candy, educational books from O’Reilly Media, or One Year Memberships to WIMP. Each attendee of the North Bay Web Conference will also be given a free eBook from O'Reilly Media.
Breakfast and lunch will be catered by Sally Tomatoes and is included in the $99 early bird price ($129 thereafter).
“This years conference is a great opportunity for web professionals of all sorts to come together and learn from one another. We have a great program lined up and will be highlighting local tech communities, so you can stay plugged in for the rest of the year” says Joshua Simmons, Co-Founder of WIMP and organizer of the North Bay Web Conference.
The North Bay Web Conference Details:
- A Conference for Bay Area Web Designers, Developers and Professionals
- Sunday, May 20th from 8am-5:30pm (After Party at 5:30pm)
- Sonoma Mountain Village - 1100 Valley House Drive, Rohnert Park, CA
- Tickets are $99 through May 6, $129 thereafter
- Tickets include: access to all sessions, catered breakfast AND lunch, trade show, coffee throughout the day, networking opportunities, prizes and more
- Connect with others through Twitter and Google Plus with #NBWC12
- Purchase tickets at http://northbaywebconference.com
- Sponsorship info: http://northbaywebconference.com/sponsorships
To find out more about the only San Francisco North Bay Area Web Conference, please visit http://northbaywebconference.com.
Shana Ray, Digital Marketing + Social Relations