(Casper, Wyo.) - Whether your loved one has just gone through surgery, an illness, or looking to try out an Edgewood community without a long-term commitment, Short-Term Stays at Meadow Wind Assisted Living in Casper could be the perfect place for your family member.
While you travel and take care of work and your personal life, your loved will receive personalized care care at Meadow Wind. Available 24/7, 365 days a year, Short-Term Stays include all services offered to our full-time residents, such as:
- 24-hour staffing with nurse coverage
- Safe, homelike environment with secured doors and outdoor courtyard
- Nutritious home-cooked meals and snacks
- Planned daily activities
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Medication administration under nurse supervision
- Consultation with physicians and other care providers
- Laundry and housekeeping services
For the caregiver. Short-Term Stay Services is a term used by Edgewood to describe time taken by the caregiver for rest and rejuvenation from the demands of caring for a loved one. Though caregivers often feel guilty leaving their loved one in the care of someone else, it is imperative for both parties. Caregivers who neglect their own physical and emotional health may be ill-equipped to meet the daily challenges of care giving.