RnRMarketResearch.com adds Hepatitis C Pipeline 2015 Research to its database, providing in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, expert analysis of disease. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Hepatitis C, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hepatitis C and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Complete research on pipeline assessment review of Hepatitis C with 160 market data tables and 17 figures, spread across 598 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/hepatitis-c-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of this research:
· The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hepatitis C
· The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
· The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Hepatitis C and enlists all their major and minor projects
· The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
· A review of the Hepatitis C products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
· Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
· A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
· Coverage of the Hepatitis C pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
· Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Enquire before buying this research @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=466294 .
Reasons to buy
· Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Hepatitis C
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
· Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hepatitis C pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
· Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
· Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Company Profiles: Biosciences, Inc., AbbVie Inc., AiCuris GmbH & Co. KG, AIMM Therapeutics B.V., Akshaya Bio Inc., Altor BioScience Corporation, Amarillo Biosciences, Inc., Amarna Therapeutics B.V., ARA Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Arbutus Biopharma Corporation, Arrowhead Research Corporation, Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Benitec Biopharma Limited, BIOCAD, Biogenomics Limited, BioLineRx, Ltd., Bionor Pharma ASA, Biota Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Biotest AG, Biotron Limited, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bolder Biotechnology, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Celgene Corporation, Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Cocrystal Pharma, Inc., Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc., Debiopharm International S.A., DEKK-TEC, Inc., Delpor, Inc., Digna Biotech, S.L., DiscoveryBiomed, Inc., Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Formune S.L., Genecode AS, GeneCure LLC, Gilead Sciences, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, HanAll Biopharma Co., Ltd., HEC Pharm Co., Ltd., Hepacyl Therapeutics, SL, Hependo Sp. z o. o. (Ltd), ImmunoBiology Limited, Immunocore Limited, Immunomedics, Inc., Inbiopro Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Integrated BioTherapeutics, Inc., iTherX, Inc., JN-International Medical Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc., Kineta, Inc., LG Life Science LTD., Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Medivir AB, Merck & Co., Inc., Microbio Co., Ltd., Microbiotix, Inc., MultiCell Technologies, Inc., Myelo Therapeutics GmbH, Hepatitis C - Pipeline by Novartis AG, Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Pfenex Inc., Pfizer Inc., PharmaEssentia Corporation, Polaris Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Presidio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Profectus BioSciences, Inc., Regulus Therapeutics Inc., Rodos BioTarget GmbH, Savoy Pharmaceuticals, Inc., SEEK Group, SKAU Vaccines ApS, SomaGenics Inc., Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals, Inc., TaiGen Biotechnology Co., Ltd., TaiwanJ Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.,, TGV-Laboratories, H2 2015, Therapix Biosciences Ltd, H2 2015, Therapure Biopharma Inc., H2 2015, Theravectys SA, H2 2015, Vakzine Projekt Management GmbH, H2 2015, VBI Vaccines Inc., H2 2015, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, H2 2015, ViroLogik GmbH, H2 2015, WaterStone Pharmaceuticals, Inc., H2 2015 and WhanIn Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.