North America Cannabis market Information, by Derivatives (Marijuana/Flowers, Industrial Hemp, Other Concentrates/Products), by application type (Applications of Marijuana, Applications of Hemp) - Forecast from 2016 to 2021
Objective Study of Cannabis Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the cannabis market along with historic data from 2011 and forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the North America cannabis market
- To provide insights into the factors affecting global market growth.
- To analyze the cannabis market on the basis of factors such as price analysis, supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and prospective by 2021
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by derivatives, applications of cannabis.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the North America Cannabis market .
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 70 market data tables and figures spread in 110 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “North America Cannabis Market Information from 2011 to 2021”
Market Synopsis of Cannabis Market
The report on North America cannabis market focuses primarily on the major markets in the region such as the U.S. Canada and Mexico. The market size of cannabis stood over USD 3.5 billion in 2015. It is expected to expand at a CAGR over 33% over the period of 2016 to 2021.
The early diners are offered free customization- Up To 20%
- Among the derivatives marijuana accounts for the largest market share. The revenue of this segment stood more than USD 2.5 billion in 2015.
- The U.S. being the largest market in the region accounted for over 95% of the market size of the North America cannabis market.
- Rapid growth of cannabis and its applications in medicinal purposes has driven the growth in this market.
Table Of Content
1.2 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVES
1.3 RESEARCH STRUCTURE
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH PROCESS
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
2.4 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
2.5 FORECAST MODEL
3. NORTH AMERICA CANNABIS INDUSTRY: MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET DEFINITION: CANNABIS MARKET
3.2 DEMAND & SUPPLY ANALYSIS
4. NORTH AMERICA CANNABIS INDUSTRY: MARKET DYNAMICS
4.4 MEGA TRENDS
4.5 SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS
5. NORTH AMERICA CANNABIS MARKET: REGULATORY FRAMEWORK
6. NORTH AMERICA CANNABIS INDUSTRY: PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
6.1 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
6.2 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
6.3 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
6.4 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
6.5 DEGREE OF COMPETITION
7. NORTH AMERICA CANNABIS MARKET: VALUE FORECAST (2016-2027)
7.1 Y-O-Y PROJECTIONS
7.2 OPPORTUNITY ANALYSIS
7.3 MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
8. NORTH AMERICA CANNABIS MARKET: BY DERIVATIVES
8.2 Y-O-Y PROJECTIONS BY APPLICATIONS
8.3 CANNABIS MARKET BY DERIVATIVES TYPES
8.3.2 INDUSTRIAL HEMP
8.3.3 OTHER CONCENTRATES/PRODUCTS
North America Cannabis Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Derivatives: Marijuana/Flowers And Industrial Hemp, Other Concentrates/Products which include keif, hash, hash oil etc.
Segmentation by Applications type: on the basis of applications the market is segmented as
· Applications of marijuana
·Applications of hemp.
Food and baby care
Clothing and textile
Regional Analysis of Cannabis Market:
Cannabis market in North America was over USD 3.5 billion in 2015. This industry was mainly operating in the black market; however with developments in the medical applications of the derivatives such as marijuana and hemp this market experienced significant growth over the past few years. Presently, the cannabis market is not a bare collaboration of the growers or producers of marijuana and hemp; it is rather a conglomerate of science and technology. The U.S. being the largest market in the region was valued over USD 3 billion and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR over 30% between 2016 and 2021.
Some of the major players in North America Cannabis Market include CANADIAN CANNABIS CORPORATION, PLANDAI BIOTECHNOLOGY., TWEED MARIJUANA INC, AFFINOR GROWERS., CANNABIS SATIVA INC, CANNAVEST, CANNA BRANDS INC, OMNICANNA HEALTH SOLUTIONS., PRIVATEER HOLDINGS, INC, and ARENA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
The report for Cannabis Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of the current market scenario which includes historic and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancements, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detailed information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Global Air Condition (AC) Market Research Report by Application (Commercial, Residential, Institutional, Industrial others) By Product type (Split, Rooftop, Indoor packaged, Chillers air conditioner, others) by Ducts (Ductless, Ducted) - Forecast to 2027 More details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/global-air-condition-ac-market-forecast-to-2027
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 (339) 368 6938