European Markets for Cardiac Rhythm Management - 2016 (Forecasted to 2022) is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The cardiac rhythm management (CRM) market includes pacemakers, cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac stimulation leads. Over the forecast period, the CRM market will be driven by the aging population and adoption of advanced CRM devices.
The CRM market is expected to experience growth across all product segments over the forecast period. The more recent products are expected to experience strong growth on a percentage basis but not on an absolute unit or market growth basis simply because newer devices take longer for physicians to adopt. Also, considering the criticality of the procedures, it will take years of practice before a device can fully take off. Therefore, most of the devices sold for newer market segments will go towards training and clinical studies.
To access full report with TOC, please visit European Markets for Cardiac Rhythm Management - 2016 (Forecasted to 2022).
Medtronic was the leading competitor in the pacemaker, ICD, CRT and leads market. The company is also pioneering the new leadless pacemaker sub segment, which is expected to revolutionize the industry. Medtronic has been able to maintain its dominant position in the market by offering a wide range of cardiac rhythm management products and even competing in the ablation catheter market, while utilizing their expansive distribution network to improve sales.
Other major competitors in the market include Biotronik, Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical and the Sorin Group. Certain companies, such as Boston Scientific and St. Jude Medical, also offer a wide range of electrophysiology (EP) and cardiac ablation products and sell them through large distribution networks.
This Market Report Includes Segments On:
- Pacemaker Market – Single and Dual Chamber Devices
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Market – Single and Dual Chamber ICDs
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Device Market – CRT-Ds and CRT-Ps
- Cardiac Lead Market – Pacing, Defibrillation, and Left Ventricle
This 234 Page Report Includes:
- In-depth, Professionally Researched Data That Has Been Formatted and Analyzed to Gain Actionable Insights as Quickly as Possible
- Executive Summary
- Trend Analysis by Segment
- Market Value Forecasts until 2022 and History Back to 2012
- Market Drivers and Limiters
- Detailed Competitive Analysis for Each Market and Segment
Medtronic St. Jude Medical Boston Scientific Biotronik Sorin B. Braun Cameron Health GE Healthcare Lepu Medical Oscor Osypka Medical Vitatron
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research