ICT investment trends in the Netherlands; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2017 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Even though the pace is sluggish in 2016, European countries are recovering from the economic crisis, as is the case with the Netherlands, which is looking to invest in various ICT domains and disruptive technologies such as the internet of things (IoT) and cloud computing to boost innovation and achieve competitive edge.
To access full report with TOC, please visit ICT investment trends in the Netherlands; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2017
- The survey also finds that enterprises in the Netherlands are increasing their expenditure on platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) in order to provide an agile platform for software development to users and also to handle their in-house infrastructure costs, along with increasing the manageability of operations at disparate locations.
- Finally, increasing customer satisfaction remains the most important business objective influencing Dutch enterprises' IT investment strategy, followed by survival, thereby indicating enterprises' need to increase their profit margins and focus on long-term goals in order to operate in a competitive environment.
ICT investment trends in the Netherlands presents the findings from a survey of 80 Dutch enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Dutch enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and communications and collaboration. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in the Netherlands. Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the Netherlands.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Dutch enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Dutch enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that Dutch enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Dutch enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Dutch enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Euros are being allocated by Dutch enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Dutch enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business objectives that Dutch enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Cisco Microsoft Google Ericsson IBM Marketo NetSuite HP Informatica Information Builders Citrix KPN ATandT
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research