RnRMarketResearch.com adds Anthrax Pipeline 2015 Research to its database, providing in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, expert analysis of disease. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Anthrax, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Anthrax and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Complete research on pipeline assessment review of Anthrax with 53 market data tables and 15 figures, spread across 160 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/anthrax-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of this research:
· The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Anthrax
· The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
· The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Anthrax and enlists all their major and minor projects
· The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
· A review of the Anthrax products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
· Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
· A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
· Coverage of the Anthrax pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
· Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Enquire before buying this research @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=427324 .
Reasons to buy
· Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Anthrax
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
· Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Anthrax pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
· Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
· Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Company Profiles: Aduro BioTech, Inc., Altimmune, Inc., Aphios Corporation, Aradigm Corporation, Bavarian Nordic A/S, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Cellceutix Corporation, ContraFect Corporation, Dynavax Technologies Corporation, Elusys Therapeutics, Inc., Emergent BioSolutions Inc., Green Cross Corporation, Grifols, S.A., Hawaii Biotech, Inc., iBio, Inc., Innovative Biologics, Inc., Microbiotix, Inc., NanoBio Corporation, Oragenics, Inc., PaxVax, Pfenex Inc., PharmAthene, Inc., Protein Potential, LLC, ProThera Biologics, LLC., PsiOxus Therapeutics Limited, Soligenix, Inc., Syntiron LLC, Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc., United Therapeutics Corporation and VLP Biotech, Inc.