Albany, New York, July 25, 2016: Market Research HUB has announced the addition of the "ICT investment trends in Canada; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2017" report to their offering.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, security products, and mobility. Understand the approach adopted by enterprises in Canada to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Canada.
Browse Full Report with TOC - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/ict-investment-trends-in-canada-enterprise-ict-spending-patterns-through-to-the-end-of-2017-report.html
Globalization and the need to expand their business to reach new market share compelling Canadian enterprises to invest in enterprise wide networks, services, clients, and data storage devices.
The upgrade of existing servers to higher processing capacity dual processors that can support both current and future scalability needs is driving the investments in newer and efficient servers.
Meanwhile, security services are enabling enterprises to protect their critical business and customer data with expert third-party skills and overhauls.
ICT investment trends in Canada presents the findings from a survey of 68 Canadian enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Canadian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas
of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including enterprise
applications, business intelligence, green IT & virtualization and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Canada. Through Kables survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service
providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Canada.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how Canadian enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Canadian enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
Request for Sample Report - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=759379
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Canadian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, business intelligence, green IT & virtualization and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Canadian enterprises decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Canadian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
About Market Research HUB
Market Research HUB (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free : 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Tel : +1-518-621-2074
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.marketresearchhub.com/