Contact Lenses - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides an overview of Contact Lenses currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Contact Lenses pipeline products.
To access full report with TOC, please visit Contact Lenses - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by a team of industry experts.
- Extensive coverage of the Contact Lenses under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Contact Lenses and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Contact Lenses under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Aeon Astron Corporation Alcon, Inc. Apeliotus Ophthalmics Auburn University Axcelon Biopolymers Corp. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated Body Organ Biomedical Corp. Children's Hospital Boston CooperVision, Inc. EP Global Communications, Inc. Euclid Systems Corporation Eyenovations EyeYon Medical Imperial College London Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Novartis AG Ocular Dynamics, LLC Ocutec Limited Presbia Plc Stanford University The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology The University of New South Wales UltraVision CLPL University of California, San Diego University of Florida University of Valencia University of Washington University of Western Ontario Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. Visioneering Technologies, Inc. VISTAKON Pharmaceuticals, LLC Yolia Health