New market research titled “Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015” to its store. The report provides an overview of the Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment pipeline. The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment pipeline products.
Company Profiles: AcuMEMS, Aeon Imaging, LLC, Arizona State University, Avedro, Inc., Baylor College of Medicine, BioFormatix, Inc., Bioptigen, Inc., Boston Micromachines Corporation, Brockman-Hastings LLC, Canon U.S.A., Inc., Cardiff University, Case Western Reserve University, CeeMax Ophthalmics, Centro de Investigacion Biomedica en Red en Bioingenieria Biomateriales y Nanomedicina, Chinese University of Hong Kong, ChromoLogic LLC, Cleveland Clinic Hospital, Coland Holdings Company Limited, Compact Imaging Inc., DigitalVision, LLC, Dioptrix, Duke University, El-Vision Ltd., Epvsensors, LLC, e-Vision Medical Devices, Inc., Exploit Technologies Pte Ltd, Eye Care and Cure, eyeMITRA, Eyenuk Inc., George Washington University, Hadasit Medical Research Services & Development Ltd, Hadassah Medical Organization, Heidelberg Engineering GmbH, Heriot-Watt University, Imperial College London, Implandata Ophthalmic Products GmbH, iSonic Medical, Kowa Company, Ltd., LaunchPoint Technologies, Inc., Lumetrics, Inc., MacCure, Maculogix, Inc., Medical University of South Carolina, Medlumics S.L., National Taiwan University Hospital, National University of Ireland, Galway, Neuro Kinetics, Inc., OptoQuest, Optos Plc, Optovue, Inc., PAIR Technologies LLC, Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc., REBIScan, RetinalGenix, Inc., Retinostics, Rice University, Sensimed AG, Sensory Arts & Science, Sinoora Inc., SOLX, Inc., Stanford University , Stellenbosch University, Suzhou Microclear Medical Instruments Co., Ltd., Tear Diagno LLC, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, The Johns Hopkins University, The National Digital Research Centre Limited, The Sheba Medical Center, Tissot Medical Research SA, University of Arizona, University of California Berkeley, University of California, San Diego, University of California, San Francisco, University of Edinburgh, University of New Mexico, University of Pecs, University of Rochester, University of Valencia, University of Washington, VisionQuest Biomedical, LLC, Visual Pathways, Inc., ViVO Smart Medical Devices Ltd., Volcano Corporation and Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG
Complete report on pipeline assessment review Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment with 118 market data tables and 06 figures, spread across 230 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/ophthalmic-diagnostic-equipment-medical-devices-pipeline-assessment-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of this report:
· Extensive coverage of the Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment under development
· The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
· The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment and list all their pipeline projects
· The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
· The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
· Recent developments in the segment / industry
Request sample for this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=463331 .
Reasons to buy
· Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment under development
· Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
· In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date