NEW YORK- HealthWay Pharmacies is bringing its mail-in prescription services to New York City following a recent four-year contract with the New York State Employees Association.The partnership will provide the NYSEA's over one million members with “Mail-Meds," prompting the construction of a new record-keeping and processing facility in lower Manhattan.
- Will be exclusively for NYSEA member sales
- Will allow HealthWay Pharmacy to take advantage of bulk shipping rates
- Is funded by the New York State Office of Economic Development via the governor's "New Jobs, New Opportunities Initiative"
- Will provide over 40 new pharmaceutical jobs to the region
- Double HealthWay Pharmacy's Mail-Meds sales
- Postpone the launch of HealthWay's online "Ask a Pharmacist" service by six months
For more information about how HealthWay Pharmacies’ partnership with NYSEA will affect you, please visit www.healthway.com or contact Rachael Keeney, HealthWay Pharmacies Director of Public Relations, at email@example.com.
Since its founding in 1985, HealthWay Pharmacies (www.healthway.com) has been offering walk-in, drive-through and retail services such as beauty, healthcare, hygiene and home products. With over 165 locations across New York, Healthway Pharmacies is one of the three largest pharmacy chains in the state with a vested interest in the latest pharmaceutical technologies that allow for prescriptions to be obtained via mail, phone, fax or email. With people as its focus, Healthway Pharmacies has promoted over 70 percent of its current registered pharmacists and works with over 345 organizations with varying health insurance plans. When it comes to HEALTH, there’s always a WAY.