Market outlook of maritime VSAT
The market is currently witnessing a significant demand for maritime VSAT worldwide from government organizations, oil and gas companies, and commercial vessel providers. The market research analysts predict the global maritime VSAT market to grow at a CAGR of close to 8% until 2019.
Purchase report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=46044
Single User License USD 2500
The global maritime VSAT market is an emerging sector. Shipping companies require VSAT to track their shipments, vessels, and crew members while the ship is away at sea. The market is witnessing a shift towards IP-based applications that help crew members to communicate seamlessly with their counterparts on land. Thus, maritime VSAT offers an appropriate solution addressing the growing need for communication in ships. During the forecast period, the market is expected to experience steady growth thanks to the surge in the demand for broadband services while sailing.
Research scope of the global maritime VSAT market
This research report considers revenues generated from the following:
- Maritime VSAT terminals such as VSAT antenna dishes and onboard equipment
- Terminals used for Ku-band, L-band, and C-band communication, as well as the recently deployed HTS
- VSAT deployment
- VSAT services from Ku-band, L-band, C-band, and HTS
- Oil and gas ships, commercial fleets, leisure boats, high-end commercial vessels, fishing boats, inland waterways, and government ships
- Maritime VoIP, onboard communication, vessel management, VSAT for vessel maintenance, environmental monitoring, seismic monitoring, onboard telemedicine, remote video monitoring, and fleet monitoring
- Maritime VSAT used by the mining, oil and gas, cruise and leisure industries, as well as government agencies
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=46044
Maritime VSAT market segmentation by technology
- High throughput satellites (HTS)
HTS services enable the transmission of high-end complex data along with voice and video, and complex enterprise applications. With growing competition, vessel owners are now focused on high-end enterprise applications for assets as well as logistics management. It has led to an increase in the demand for high throughput satellite services that enable larger bandwidth operations. Thus, the maritime VSAT service market by HTS is expected to increase rapidly during the forecast period.
Global maritime VSAT services market segmentation by number of terminals
This research report estimates the number of maritime vessels installing Ka-band terminals to increase by almost 5,000 units over the next four years. Due to high bandwidth capacity and low installation cost, most of the maritime VSAT service providers are dependent on Ka-band terminals. Many satellite operators are expected to invest heavily in Ka-band terminals because of the increased demand for Internet-based applications.
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.