ReportsnReports.com offers “Personalized Medicine, Targeted Therapeutics and Companion Diagnostic Market to 2019- Strategic Analysis of Industry Trends, Technologies, Participants, and Environment” research report in its store. Cutting-edge new research indicates that the core personalized medicine market will be worth over $149 billion by 2020 with a CAGR of 8.74%. This market is made up of companion diagnostics and targeted therapeutics and is dominated by oncology, cardiovascular and infectious disease targeted treatment and diagnostics. The report has already been procured by 21 of the top 25 Pharma companies globally. This newly published edition, is a revolutionary insight into the vertical growing market of personalized healthcare globally.
Complete report Personalized Medicine, Targeted Therapeutics and Companion Diagnostic Market to 2019- Strategic Analysis of Industry Trends, Technologies, Participants, and Environment Available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/472795-personalized-medicine-targeted-therapeutics-and-companion-diagnostic-market-to-2019-strategic-analysis-of-industry-trends-technologies-participants-and-environment.html. Single User License: US $3800.
Analysts forecasts that the total personalised targeted therapeutic market, for all indications, will grow at a CAGR of 6.47% over the next five years. Strong vertical growth in the companion diagnostic segment however will see a CAGR of 23.71% to 2020, mainly coming from oncology, cardiovascular and infectious disease (HIV/HCV) tests. Advancing technologies within the liquid biopsy market is also driving the market and will see strategic growth over the next five years with a CAGR of 20.6%. The two segments of the liquid biopsy market are tumor cell enrichment products and tumor cell detection technologies.
Individualized, targeted or personalized medicine aims to increase the efficacy of therapeutics via genetic testing and companion diagnostics. Personalized therapeutics and associated companion diagnostics are more specific and effective thereby giving pharma/biotech companies a significant advantage to recuperate R&D costs. Personalized medicine reduces the frequency of adverse drug reactions and therefore has a dramatic impact on health economics. Developmental and diagnostic companies benefit from lower discovery and commercialization costs and more specific market subtypes.
Request for Sample at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=472795.
This new report gives a comprehensive account of the market size, segmentation, key players, SWOT analysis, influential technologies, and business and economic environments. The report is supported by over 360 tables & figures over 393 pages. The personalized medicine market is presented by Company (e.g., QIAGEN, AFFYMETRIX, ATOSSA GENETICS, NODALITY, deCode /Amgen, CELERA, MYRIAD),by Segment (Targeted therapeutics, Companion Diagnostics),by Sub-market (Companion diagnostic, targeted cancer therapeutic, medical technology, pharmacogenomics, consumer genomics, molecular diagnostics, liquid biopsy),by Therapy (Cancer, Cardiovascular, Infectious Disease).
Key Opinion Leaders that contributed to interview questions within the report include:
- Iain D. Miller, PhD, MBA, Founder & CEO, Healthcare Strategies Group
- Stephen Finn, MBBS, PhD, Associate Professor, Cancer Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory, Consultant Histopathologist and Head of Histopathology, St James’s Hospital and Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Ronald Przygodzki, MD, Director, Genomic Medicine Implementation at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington DC
- Elaine Kenny, PhD, Founder, Elda Biotech, Dublin, Ireland
- Chad Clark, Co-President and Chief Operating Officer, Precision for Medicine
- Tobias Guennel, PhD, Principal, Biomarker and IVD Analytics, Precision for Medicine
- David Parker, PhD, Vice President, Integrated Market Access, Precision for Medicine
- Deborah Phippard, PhD, Vice President, Research, Precision for Medicine
- Judi Smith, MS, Vice President, In Vitro Diagnostics Regulatory and Quality, Precision for Medicine
Place a Direct Purchase on this Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=472795
A wealth of financial data & business strategy information is provided including Company Financials, Sales & Revenue Figures,Business Model Strategies for Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies,Business Model Strategies for Providers. Provider Systems and Academic Medical Centres,Business Model Strategies for Payers & Governments,Private and Public Funding and Personalized Medicine Reimbursement,Revisions to Current Payment Systems and Intellectual Property,How to Gain Market Penetration in the EU,Cost-effectiveness and Business Value of Personalized Medicine,Consumer genomics and POC market,Therapeutics and Companion Diagnostics (e.g., BRAC Analysis, Oncotype Dx , KRAS Mutations),Comprehensive Account of Company Product Portfolios & Kits.
SWOT, Economic & Regulatory Environment specifics include:
- Key Strengths, Weaknesses and Threats Influencing Leading Player Position within the Market
- Technologies Driving the Market (e.g., New-Generation Sequencing Technologies, Ultra-High Throughput Sequencing)
- Top Fastest Growing Market Segments and Emerging Opportunities
- Top Pharmaceutical Companies within the IPM by Market Share and Revenue
- Comprehensive Product Portfolios, R&D Activity and Pipeline Therapeutics
- M&A Activity and Future Strategies of Top Personalized Medicine Pharmacos
- Personalized Medicine Regulation (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy)
- CE-Marked Personalized Medicine/Diagnostic Tests
- FDA Advances in Personalized Medicine Regulation
Inquire for Discount at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=472795
This report highlights a number of significant players and influential company’s and gives details of their operations, products, financials and business strategy.23andMe,Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Molecular Inc., Admera Health (GENEWIZ), Affymetrix, Agendia, Alere,Amgen,Astex Pharmaceuticals,AstraZeneca, Atossa Genetics,Becton Dickenson,bioMerieux,BristolMyersSquibb,Cancer Genetics, Celera (Quest Diagnostics), Celldex Therapeutics, Claritas Genomics, CuraGen, Danaher (Leica Biosystems), deCode Genetics (Amgen),Foundation Medicine,EDP Biotech, Eli Lilly,ELDA BioTech,Eisai, Genelex, GlaxoSmithKline, Human Longevity Inc (Cypher Genomics), HalioDx, Ikonisys,Illumina,InterGenetics,Johnson & Johnson,LabCorp,Life Technologies,Merck,MDxHealth,MolecularMD Corporation,Monogram Biosciences,Myriad, Nodality,Novartis MDx,Orion Genomics, Oxford BioTherapeutics,NanoString Technologies,Pfizer, Qiagen, Roche Molecular Diagnostics,Sanofi,SensiGen, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics,Takeda,Thermo Fisher Scientific,Transgenomic,Ventana (Roche),Vermillion ,(Ciphergen),Vertex Pharmaceuticals,
Who should read this report?
- Pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostic companies with an interest in personalized medicine
- Industry professionals and business strategists will discover key information to propel their policies
- Investors will gain inside information to dominant players in the industry and future forecasts
- Scientists will get a business perspective and industry insight into how scientific breakthroughs influence the market environment
This report will tell you if the companies mentioned are:
- Strong, competitive players
- Pooling their resources for specific growth and therapeutic areas
- Investing strategically in R&D
- Have a history of strategic M&A activity
About Us:Reportsnreports is digital databank of syndicated market reports for worldwide and China businesses. Reportsnreports.com offers market research reports to businesses, entities and organizations with an objective of assisting them in their decision making process. Our collection of 500,000+ industry & nation research reports shields 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24X7 available, online and offline support to our clients.