“After years of frustration and thousands of uncollected dollars in payments over the 20+ years I’ve been teaching, my husband and I had an epiphany: “Wouldn't it be great if we could just tell kids to go to a website, book a rehearsal time and pay online?"’ said Allison Thornton, a dance teacher and studio co-owner of the nationally renowned studio in Orem, Utah, The Dance Club. “After extensive research, we found some online scheduling systems that worked great for studio owners but nothing ideal for the individual teacher. After working with developers to create RehearseWithMe, I have already saved a huge amount of time and money by having my students book their own rehearsals. The parents and students love it too.”
In addition to collecting payments and booking rehearsals online in one central location, RehearseWithMe.com allows dance teachers to:
• Receive rehearsal requests before rehearsals are confirmed, or grant access to students to auto-book.
• Receive text and email reminders so they don't miss rehearsals (and students can also be notified by text or email).
• Review student's payments and rehearsal histories.
• Personalize their own dashboard with pictures, bio, pricing, and schedule.
Cost & Availability:
RehearseWithMe.com, available today, is free for the first 30 days. Then teachers can choose from two payment options:
• $19.95 /per month
• $199.00 /per year (a $60 savings)
RehearseWithMe.com helps teachers easily coordinate rehearsal schedules and payments online from one central location. Founded by Gary and Allison Thornton, a dance teacher and co-owner of The Dance Club in Orem, Utah, the web-based application uniquely gives individual dance teachers the ability to manage their schedules from one central location while ensuring the money earned is collected and documented. For more information or to sign-up, please visit http://www.rehearsewithme.com