Wallop! OnDemand, a full-service PR monitoring and measurement company, today announced five new product and service offerings and a series of full-service, customized research and analysis reports, that enable public relations agencies and corporate PR departments to use measurement data to drive PR strategy.
Wallop! OnDemand is introducing a full range of monitoring and measurement packages that include everything from do-it-yourself PR measurement, to automated media monitoring, to full-service monitoring, measurement and PR reporting options.
“During the last 18 months the Wallop! team engaged in thousands of candid conversations with PR professionals to determine their needs and expectations from PR monitoring and measurement providers,” said CEO Kristin Jones, Wallop! OnDemand. “We listened, innovated, and now we’re delivering a series of solutions that surpass all other available offerings on the market.”
“Frank conversations with PR leaders helped us pinpoint where monitoring and measurement solutions are missing the mark, and we refined Wallop! OnDemand accordingly,” she continued. “We’re proud to be the only PR monitoring and measurement provider that delivers on all fronts.”
How Wallop! Delivers Where Other Solutions Fall Short
According to Wallop! OnDemand’s market research, PR professionals want automated media monitoring, but they need help cleansing data. The majority of PR professionals said automated monitoring solutions miss critical pieces of coverage and deliver too much coverage that is not relevant. As a result, PR teams spend several hours every month deleting irrelevant coverage, and finding and manually adding coverage the automated feed failed to capture.
“Many PR teams choose automation with the belief that it provides completely hands-off media monitoring. The truth is, some human oversight usually is required when using an automated program. Wallop! is solving this problem by providing full-service customers with a team of trained analysts dedicated to deleting irrelevant coverage and adding coverage that is not found by automated solutions,” said Jones.
Wallop!’s research also revealed PR teams are wising up to the fact that automation only takes them so far, and they need to dedicate resources to toning and tagging coverage to ensure accuracy. “Executives expect accurate and reliable PR measurement reports and analytics. The quality of your data determines the accuracy of the conclusions you report,” said Jones. “PR teams that are serious about using measurement to drive PR strategy need to be vigilant about obtaining reliable data and then analyzing it correctly. Wallop! is solving this problem by providing full-service customers with a team of trained analysts who will tone, tag, and analyze data.”
Additionally, Wallop!’s research showed that many PR teams are currently using measurement only to demonstrate program results, although most PR professionals wish to expand their measurement efforts and tie their data to strategy. “PR professionals know that using measurement simply to show PR achievements limits opportunities, but they admit to needing guidance on how to successfully analyze and apply measurement data,” said Jones. “Wallop!’s expert PR strategists are solving this problem by helping customers interpret measurement results and gain valuable insights about competitors, sales figures, and other relevant metrics. The Wallop! team is made up entirely of people with experience working in the PR industry. These individuals are able to make strategy recommendations that help customers get more out of their PR efforts.”
According to market research a surprising number of PR teams are using spreadsheets as their main method of tracking program results. But Jones points out that relying on spreadsheets to store measurement data is “inefficient” and spreadsheets “fail to provide all the necessary information for successful measurement and analysis.” Wallop! OnDemand’s technology platform gives customers the ability to store all their data securely in the cloud where it is infinitely more useful. Customers can then use Wallop!’s powerful functions to organize data and quickly draw conclusions that are not evident from spreadsheets.
Finally, Wallop! is helping customers standardize measurement by providing a tool that can be used by multiple departments or agencies. PR managers can now receive consistent reports, even from agencies around the world. “In the past, measurement reports varied from one agency to the next, making it difficult and time consuming to interpret results,” Jones said. She added that, “using Wallop! for PR measurement solves this problem and puts everyone on the same page.”
Wallop! OnDemand’s New Product and Service Offerings
Wallop! OnDemand’s five new product and service offerings include three do-it-yourself options, and two full-service options. Additionally, the company has introduced full-service, customized research and analysis reports that enable public relations agencies and corporate PR departments to use measurement data to drive PR strategy.
Wallop! Do-It-Yourself Solutions:
- Wallop! Basic: Wallop! Basic 2.0 is a do-it-yourself monitoring and measurement solution. It is intended for use by corporate PR departments or PR agencies that already have teams in place to do coverage tracking and PR measurement reports – but lack the technology to streamline processes.
- Wallop! Monitor: Wallop! Monitor provides the best value in news monitoring. This automated monitoring solution is for corporate PR departments and PR agencies that want affordable, automated media monitoring delivered daily via email, along with the ability to report on basic measurement data and easily generate simple measurement charts and graphs.
- Wallop! Intel: Wallop! Intel includes all of the automated media monitoring features of Wallop! Monitor, plus it is enhanced with advanced measurement and analytics. This package is designed for corporate PR departments and PR agencies that are serious about analyzing findings, creating data-driven PR strategies, uncovering and acting on media opportunities, and diagnosing problems to improve results.
Wallop! Full-Service Solutions:
- Wallop! IntelEX: Wallop! IntelEX has all the features and functionality of Wallop! Intel, and can be expanded to include print and broadcast media monitoring. Wallop! IntelEX is for PR teams that don’t have the manpower or desire to review, analyze and tag coverage. With Wallop! IntelEX trained analysts handle this work.
- Wallop! ElementFS: Wallop! ElementFS is designed for PR agencies and corporate PR departments that have niche, hard to capture coverage that often slips through the cracks of automated monitoring solutions. It allows customers to save money on media monitoring by using free search tools, and lets them put that budget towards the often relied upon News Forward reports and the critical collection and tagging of measurement data to enable more robust reporting at key intervals, much improved client case studies, and the ability to develop data-driven PR strategies.
- Insights & Impact Research and Analysis Reports: Wallop! OnDemand full-service customers can take advantage of a number of reporting service options designed to help PR teams better understand and apply program results. Wallop! analysts can create custom reports that include coverage highlights, charts and graphs, competitor results, detailed analysis and even recommendations to help improve or re-direct the PR program.
About Wallop! OnDemand
Wallop! OnDemand is a full-service PR monitoring and measurement company that has made quality PR measurement and analytics accessible and affordable to all agencies and businesses, regardless of size. Built on more than 20 years experience in the PR industry, Wallop! OnDemand provides PR agencies and corporate PR departments with visibility across strategic PR initiatives, global campaigns and the hard evidence they need to better align PR with business objectives. With trained analysts around the globe, Wallop! OnDemand helps its customers collect the right information and turn it into the valuable insights and intelligence required to drive PR strategy. The company’s customers span a wide range of enterprise software, telecommunications, and consumer technology companies, as well as virtual, boutique and mid-sized PR agencies. For more information, please visit http://www.wallopondemand.com or contact us at +1.855.4Wallop.
Stephanie Grams for Wallop! OnDemand