WALLS 360, the on-demand wall graphics company, today launched an exclusive collection of Topps Wall Graphics, featuring original designs and artwork from Bazooka Joe, Mars Attacks, Wacky Packages, Topps Vintage Sports, and Garbage Pail Kids.
Future content waves will feature additional WALLS 360 wall graphic collections from the Topps Archive.
"As kids growing up in Wisconsin in the 1970s, my friends and I were absolutely obsessed with Topps Cards - from Wacky Packs and Weird Wheels to their legendary sports and film card collections," according to John Doffing, Co-Founder and CEO of WALLS 360. "WALLS 360 is honored to bring this amazing artwork to a new medium, and we look forward to connecting with Topps fans - both old and new, from around the world!"
"Growing up in Australia, my friends and I were absolutely obsessed with The Garbage Gang, as Garbage Pail Kids were known Down Under," according to Yiying Lu, Co-Founder and Creative Director of WALLS 360. "Topps created some decidedly iconic visual images that resonated with children globally. We hope that the kids who loved the cards, will today be the 'grown-ups' who love the wall graphics from WALLS 360!"
"WALLS 360 has created an on-demand wall graphics platform that enables our global content partners to release and monetize vast libraries of amazing visual content," according to Tavia Campbell, Co-Founder and COO of WALLS 360. "The TOPPS ARCHIVE is amazing, and literally overflowing with images that look simply stunning as giant wall graphics from WALLS 360!"
"For the past century, super-rich collectors have treated the world's great paintings like a giant stack of trading cards," observes artist and critic Jonathon Keats. "Now WALLS 360 has ingeniously inverted this trend, treating some of the all-time most popular trading cards as wall art. And just to rub it in, they've made these uber-pop artworks affordable to everyone."
Founded in 1938, The Topps Company is the preeminent creator and brand marketer of sports cards, entertainment products, and distinctive confectionery. Topps leading sports and entertainment products include Major League Baseball, National Football League, WWE, UFC, Star Wars, Wacky Packages, Garbage Pail Kids and other trading cards, sticker album collections, and collectible games. The Company’s top confectionery brands include “Ring Pop,” “Push Pop,” “Baby Bottle Pop,” “Bazooka” bubble gum, “Sharkies” and “Juicy Drop Pop” products.
About WALLS 360
WALLS 360 creates amazing wall graphics for artists, designers, photographers, and brands from around the world. "WALLS 360 has created the world's premier on-demand wall graphics production platform," according to Tavia Campbell, Co-Founder and COO at WALLS 360. "WALLS 360 makes the best wall graphics in the world - right here in Las Vegas, Nevada."
- WALLS 360 wall graphics are printed on-demand at high-resolution with premium 8-color UltraChrome® GS digital inks, for stunning color gamut and accuracy.
- WALLS 360 wall graphics are created using a premium re-positionable fabric material that will stick to almost any surface - from walls and windows to ceilings and around corners.
- WALLS 360 wall graphics are self-adhesive, easy to install, and can be removed and re-hung hundreds of times without losing adhesion, leaving a mark, or damaging surfaces.
- WALLS 360 wall graphics are precision contour-cut, using state-of-the-art, high-resolution plotters and cutters, from a single piece of re-positionable fabric material, for truly seamless installation.
- WALLS 360 wall graphics are created in the United States, and shipped globally from our (new!) state-of-the-art on-demand wall graphics production facility in Las Vegas, Nevada. Proudly Made in USA!